The credit score check report contains personal information such as the person’s name, address, date of birth and social insurance number and his employment history and other information that will help to validate the accuracy of the statements made by the candidate.
The credit score check can be used to determine the financial responsibility of the applicant. Indeed, it helps to know if the latter has been involved with fraudulent activities, collections or theft.
The credit score check is often the only step used to discover fraudulent banking. By performing this check, you will definitely be more confident in making your hiring decision.
The applicant must sign the consent form.
To access the form, simply click the FORM button at the bottom of the page..
The Credit Score Check Consent Form can be filled directly online * or manually when printed.
* Please note that depending on the browser used, it may be impossible to fill it directly. Then simply print it using your browser’s toolbar.
AFTER PRINTING THE FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Have the consent form PDF file signed by the candidate or employee AND by the company’s representative.
- Make your payment via PAYPAL (account or credit card) by clicking the button ONLINE PAYMENT at the bottom of the page. (A confirmation email from PAYPAL will be sent showing your transaction number.)
- Inscribe the transaction number and the name of the account or card holder in the space provided to that effect at the bottom of the form.
- Then scan the completed and signed form.
- IMPORTANT : The form (scanned), and two (2) pieces of identification (driver’s license and health insurance card – photos or scanned) of PAYER must be SENT by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org